The Information Management Methodology Guide describes among others:
– Best practices for information management
– An Information Management Maturity Assessment method in eight dimensions
– An Information Management Maturity Ladder The Guide enables to do a self assessment on the position of an organization on the Maturity Ladder.
– Information quality criteria
– Key performance indicators (KPI’s) to measure Information Management performance in organizations and recommendation for advancing to a higher position on the Maturity Ladder.
– Roles and responsibilities in organizations regarding Information Management